Friday, August 5, 2011

A Surprise from Google Pagerank Update


Google PagerankUpdate gave surprise in early August 2011. By quietly, last night Googlepagerank has update. I know this pagerank update at 23.30 pm last night due toinadvertently pay attention to the toolbar on my browser that shows the changepagerank of this blog that originally PR2 to PR3. With feelings of shock andconfusion I was just try to check the pagerank of the entire contents of myblog, and the results were unexpected because it turns out Google did an updatepagerank. In addition to increasing pagerank of my homepage which up from PR2to PR3, 32 of 37 pages post also got a pagerank. And more exciting for me, myother blog at blogdetik.com also get a pagerank. The homepage have gained PR2and 1 post pages got PR3. This is a surprise from Google Pagerank Update inAugust 2011.

Increased pagerankof this blog is the result of hard work off page seo optimization which I doevery day. Off page seo optimization by looking for backlinks from other blogsbeing enterprising indeed I did. I did it because this blog become a participantin some of the SEO contest. Although the position SERP SEO contest on this blogthat I follow has decreased, but the pagerank update today was encouraging forme.

Many people saythat Google pagerank update 2011 is difficult to predict, I think that's right. Becauseaccording to pagerank update 2011 schedule I've ever written here, the schedule updates from the Google pagerank second sessionshould have at the end of September or early October 2011. But it turns out inearly August 2011, Google had an update pagerank. So we wait for certainty,whether in early October next Google pagerank update on schedule or not. Checkthe pagerank of your blog right now, who know you also get a surprise from Google Pagerank Update in August 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment